Tips for Boosting Your Online Visibility in Your Community
Most medical practices provide services primarily to people in the local community. When you’re looking to build your practice with digital advertising, it’s essential to take the right steps to help you perform well in local searches. Let’s look at some of the key strategies for ensuring that your online marketing is optimized for local patients.
- Confirm that all online information about your practice is complete and accurate—That starts with your Google Business Profile, but it also includes any other place online where your practice may be listed. Make certain the name, phone number, address, and other contact information is current.
- Make certain your content is local in flavor—Let potential patients know that you are part of the local community by including mention of neighborhoods, attractions, events, communities, and other local matters. Make reference to well-known community slogans or mottos, and write about activities that are unique to your location.
- Keep your site and its content simple and direct—The more elements you incorporate into your pages, the more potential you’ll have for things to go wrong. You want pages that load quickly and that provide basic, fundamental information without complicating the navigation of your site.
- Include plenty calls to action—A call to action is a request, within the content, that the website visitor do something specific. Put calls to action (phone numbers, email addresses) at the top and bottom of the page, so that visitors will quickly see how to contact you.
Know what a web visitor values most—A person visiting your website in search of medical services will generally want to know three things:
- Do you have the skill and training to diagnose and treat their condition?
- Will it be easy for them to go to your office?
- What makes you stand out from your competition?
Contact InjuredCare Practice Builder for an Assessment of Your Local SEO
At InjuredCare, we have decades of proven experience developing and implementing effective online marketing strategies. To learn more about how we can improve the digital marketing for your medical practice, contact us online or call our offices today at 866-952-7045.