Effective Tools to Increase Your Online Visibility
Still dragging your feet on creating and posting compelling video content as a component of your online marketing campaign? Consider this: industry watchdogs estimate that by 2023, nearly 90% of all online activity will include video content. As video increasingly dominates the digital landscape, new strategies have evolved. Let’s look at some of the cutting-edge ways you can use video to increase your online visibility:
- Home-movie style content—Tapping into a desire by many consumers for more “authentic” online content, marketing is shying away from slick, highly-produced videos, preferring the relaxed feel of user-generated, unedited smartphone videos. Typically, the person making the video will have a general sense of its objective but not a specific script to follow. Studies show that consumers feel less pressured and view such videos as more credible.
- Vertically-oriented videos—The landscape view has long dominated video marketing, but that’s beginning to change. With portrait view, the focus tends to be more on the presenter, providing a more personal experience. It’s also easier to shoot such videos with a handheld device.
- Shorter videos posted on social media— Marketers find that shorter videos are more likely to be watched to the end. Accordingly, they’re posting a greater number of tightly-focused videos. Such videos are ideal for social media platforms where video content automatically disappears after a certain time. Because viewers know they will lose access, they tend to give such videos viewing priority.
- Video blogging—With a video blog (also known as a vlog and similar to a video podcast or “vodcast”), you can create a series of videos to appeal to a specific audience. You can then increase visibility through word of mouth or links from subscribers.
- Live Streaming—Your audience can watch you live, which is almost always more engaging than watching you on a prerecorded video. Many live-streaming platforms allow for real-time interaction with viewers.
- Videos that allow a customized experience—Your videos can take an interactive approach, such as posing questions to the viewer. Based on their answers, they will be directed down different paths, including ones that allow them to contact you directly or even make a purchase decision.
- Virtual reality (VR) or augmented reality (AR) videos—Digitally-created videos give you almost limitless creative control, allowing you to use animation or computer-generated content to tell a story.
- Silent videos—Syncing your audio and video can be challenging. With silent videos, everything your prospective patient needs to know will appear on the screen. No worries about hearing difficulties or user error.
Contact InjuredCare to Maximize Your Digital Marketing Efforts
At InjuredCare, we have decades of proven experience developing and implementing effective online marketing strategies. To learn more about how we can improve the digital marketing for your medical practice, contact us online or call our offices today at 817-359-7077.